Tuesday, March 19, 2013

GOD's LOVE


I never found Someone who give me the happiness for the long time. I never found someone who cares with me. I never found someone who can listen my story everytime. I never found someone who accompany wherever. I never found someone who Can’t Liar and hypocrite. Morever, I’ll NEVER  found someone lik YOU Lord.
Only You who can Holding me with Your hand when im downfall. Only You who beside me anytime. Only You who give me the Strenthnesss when im Weak. Only You who make me say “im Fine” when Allthings are Broke. Only you who knowing my heart deeply
God,never Leave me alone to do allthings without You. I need you everytime . i want to be the one who give My Love for You.
Everythings are Hurt and mortified. I want to cry for a long time till You understand God. Only You my Father .
Thankyou for Your love till now, morever,when all people around me only judge myself Oh only You who give me the sweetest Hugs.
Thanks for everything God,when i ws Born till now. I don’t know why you always Love me ? and never Leave me alone ?
Thankyou my sweetheart . I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment